The mission of the CCISD Special Education PTA is to:
- Promote the collaboration and engagement of families and educators in the education of children and youth
- Engage the public in united efforts to secure the physical, mental, emotional, and social well-being of all children and youth
- Advocate for laws that further the education, physical and mental health, welfare, and safety of children and youth
What We Offer
- A district-wide environment where everyone can work together to provide the best possible education for children receiving any special education services.
- Educational information to strengthen special education children in their families, at school, and in the community.
- An opportunity to meet other parents with similar experiences.
- An opportunity to be a collective voice and advocate for all children with disabilities, no matter how big or small.
- Fun and exciting events and socials
Contact Us Today to Become A Member!
CCISD Special Education PTA Board Members
CCISD SEPTA President
VP OF Programs
VP of Membership
VP of Communications
Executive Director of Special Services
Dr. Cynthia Short
Septa Representative Coordinator
ARTS In Education