The mission of the Special Education PTA of Clear Creek ISD is to:
- Promote the collaboration and engagement of families and educators in the education of children and youth
- Engage the public in united efforts to secure the physical, mental, emotional, and social well-being of all children and youth
- Advocate for laws that further the education, physical and mental health, welfare, and safety of children and youth
What We Offer
- A district-wide environment where everyone can work together to provide the best possible education for children receiving any special education services.
- Educational information to strengthen special education children in their families, at school, and in the community.
- An opportunity to meet other parents with similar experiences.
- An opportunity to be a collective voice and advocate for all children with disabilities, no matter how big or small.
- Fun and exciting events and socials
Contact Us Today to Become A Member!
SEPTA CCISD Board Members
SEPTA CCISD President
1st VP of Programs
2nd VP of Membership
3rd VP of Communications
Executive Director of Special Services
Dr. Cynthia Short
Septa Representative Coordinator